Sunday, April 17, 2016

Girly Girl or Tomboy?


I'm not really either one exclusively I'm somewhere in the middle...

The Girly Girl in me:
Love getting my nails done and my hair fussed over.
I'll take an awesome massage with some wine any day of the week.
I go insane over pedicures and manicures.
I have a few key makeup items that I use occasionally but I'm not a gal who goes out of her way to wear makeup everyday.
I am obsessed with eye shadow & eye liner.
SOMETIMES I like getting dolled up in a really nice dress.
I LOVE soft cotton dresses... I think they're called maxi dresses... I have a teal one that in the summer you can't get me out of it.
I care not for bugs which can be a bit of an issue when being outdoors.

The Tomboy in me:
Prefers yoga pants or pajama bottoms with a comfy oversized hoody and/or t-shirt.
I absolutely love to go camping, hiking, fishing, etc.
yes, I can bait my own hook - but - getting the fish off the hook is a different story.
I have fired a gun... I liked it... It was only target practice.
I don't mind getting dirty.
My hair is no fuss: wash, brush, air dry and up in a clippy.

I think that because for most of my life Daddy raised me on his own and he kind of raised me like a boy is why I'm a bit of both. Then again maybe most girls are? I know that I have several who are exclusively one or the other.

Are you girly girl or a tomboy? What attributes do you think make you one way or another?


No comments:

Post a Comment