Friday, April 29, 2016

4th Year Wedding Anniversary

--I've updated the previous anniversary posts to include a synopsis of events that happened that year--

Our 4th year together was extremely uneventful! We worked our asses off doing the paper routes and running the APA franchise with a few photo shoots thrown in for a good mix. This is the time we brought Diego into our home; he & Aurora have the same mom. We ended up selling his motorcycle and not really doing anything except working and more working which creates a dull and boring atmosphere. oh- one semi exciting thing happened; we started the process of becoming Foster Parents and then was denied because of the charges that were brought against me and then dropped due to self defense when Jed nearly beat me to death when I was 20; yes, holding something against me from 15 years prior that was in self defense. They say they need more foster parents but yet aren't willing to work with people because of self defense? Anyways... on to happier things! This is also the year I was diagnosed with IRPCOS.

4th year wedding anniversary gifts: LINEN & HYDRANGEA

For our anniversary of Linen he got me an embroidered linen 4 years and counting wall hanging and I got him throw pillows made of Linen because he's been asking for pillows :-)






 ~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

This post is the 13th in a series of posts that will chronicle milestones and anniversaries. We're coming up on our 5th year Wedding Anniversary & this summer marks 10 years of our relationship officially beginning... I hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment