Thursday, April 28, 2016

3rd Year Anniversary

Our 3rd year of Marriage was spent rebuilding our lives & our relationship with each other... our 2nd year was full of grief; 3rd was full of healing. I could finally go to sleep without crying. We missed playing pool with our friends and were quickly figuring out who was a true friend and who wasn't. We spent many nights watching instead of playing and that hurt a lot. This is also the year that Maverick was laid off from the manufacturing plant and he started the paper route which means it's also the time frame I started mine as well to help recover some lost income. This is the year we got Aurora Nyx and Tiger Lily.

3rd Year of Marriage... Leather & Sunflowers

I knew immediately what I wanted to get Maverick for our 3rd year anniversary and I was really expecting whips or something from him... Since I no longer worked outside of the home Maverick promised me that I could get a sleeve of all of the anniversary flowers so they'd live on forever... I'm still waiting to start on my sleeve...

He surprised me with this awesome Celtic love knot necklace that's made from leather with silver angel wings. I love it!! And I got him a leather bound bible to replace his that was damaged in the fire.



 We exchanged gifts a few days early because we would be in Las Vegas for our actual anniversary date for our first League Operator Conference. It was an amazing experience. I will miss those days but I'm looking forward to being somewhere other than Vegas for our anniversaries.



 ~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~
This post is the 12th in a series of posts that will chronicle milestones and anniversaries. We're coming up on our 5th year Wedding Anniversary & this summer marks 10 years of our relationship officially beginning... I hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment