Sunday, February 5, 2017

It's Been a Minute... or Months...

The last time we spoke, it was the end of May. A lot has changed since then, a lot has also stayed the same.

No longer BFF with Ruby. It all started when she and Stoney kicked us out of their house (yes, it's their house - but hush) at Midnight on a Saturday night with no money, nowhere to go. On top of other things that happened after, I care to never see them again.

We were homeless (literally) for about a month. We are no longer homeless because we were able to buy a house! And not just any house, the house we were renting after the first fire!! The opportunity to buy this home and land never would have presented itself if we were still friends with Ruby & co., so I'm glad (now) things happened the way they did.

We have adopted 4 more furrbabies!! I know, I know, it's like an addiction. We have Jester (aka Momma's Boy) and Harlquin who are our 2 puppies. Then we have Peter Pan and Jasmine who are our 2 newest kitties.

Still married to Maverick and our relationship has its ups and downs. I'm assuming that's normal, lol. But they, we're still trying to make a go of it so that's better than giving up.

I am still enrolled in college, this is my 3rd semester!! I have met quite a few amazing people in college!! I'm glad to be making new friends.

Over Christmas break I ended up in the hospital and I have a new "illness" Non-Alcoholic Liver Disease. I'm suppose to be on this "making better choices" path and truly I just wanna eat all the bad for you stuff. I don't have time or the money to make better grocery choices. Nor do I have the time to exercise properly... however, I am enrolled and attending yoga!!

No longer working a "job job", but I am going to try and some free-lance photography again to try and help make ends meet. No working and being a full-time student really puts a financial strain on the family, of course if we didn't have a million animals (hahaha) it might be a bit easier to handle.

Well, not sure what else to update you on... Wanna know something that I haven't covered? Ask me in the comments and I'll cover it next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment