Thursday, April 28, 2016

Our 1st Wedding Anniversary

We had this brilliant idea to only buy gifts - or to INCLUDE gifts - that are with the traditional anniversary gifts... Who came up with these, I don't know... but some years were easy and some were harder.

During our first year of marriage we spent most of our time vrooming around on his bike, I spent quite a bit of time crocheting, we played tons of pool (5 nights a week AND played in regional tournaments!), prepared amazing meals at home from scratch, and I transitioned from working at a Resort to working for a Buy Here Pay Here car lot. Maverick was the supervisor at a manufacturing company. We spent a lot of free time cuddling with Drake & Kai while playing rockband, guitar hero & racing games; Need for Speed is our fave!!

Our 1st anniversary gifts was SUPER easy for me!!

PAPER & CARNATIONS

At work I received a Puppy Carnation bouquet. When I came home from work he had made dinner for me and had opened a bottle of wine from our Honeymoon. Afterwards we exchanged gifts.



 Of course I'm going to get my Baseball Fan tickets to see the local team play!
He took a copy of his fave photo of our wedding day and got it printed & mounted for me.





 ~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~
This post is the 10th in a series of posts that will chronicle milestones and anniversaries. We're coming up on our 5th year Wedding Anniversary & this summer marks 10 years of our relationship officially beginning... I hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment