Wednesday, March 15, 2017

What we in college like to affectionately call "HELL WEEK"

Next week is Spring Break, so we know what that means: Midterms. I have one more to go on Friday and then it's a week of "relaxation" aka catching up on housework!

Currently I have all As and Bs in my classes, I'm determined to make them all As.

Update on our little family: Momma's Boy got snipped today and he's not been a good patient. It does not help that Quinn wants to run and jump and play, while he's suppose to be restricted for about 2 weeks.

We started delivering newspapers again, been at it for almost a month now. The income is really good, so it was stupid not to start back. Thankfully, it's the business route and not home delivery so we get paid weekly. Downfall is that I have to drive to Little Rock once a week to submit any unsold papers for credit back to the account.

Other than trying to juggle home life, working nights, and school -things are going better than that have in a long while. We can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

OOOOH! I got a brand new car, too! She's a 2016 Hyundai Accent. She had just under 15k miles on her when we got her and her name is Meredith. Maverick picked out her name, she's a grey car and I'm going to medical school to be a nurse, so it fits! Maybe one day I'll have my PhD and be a nurse practitioner, but that is SEVERAL years into the future. Right now, just need to concentrate on getting my Associates (RN) degree.

Well, seems like Momma's Boy finally gave up the good fight and is resting, and Quinn is napping too. I'm gonna take this rare opportunity to take a nap before work.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment